eOx® Economic Cleaner – Made In The USA
eOx Economic is a powerful general purpose cleaner with a broad range of applications. It removes all kinds of oil, grease and dirt from surfaces without effort. eOx Economic performance surpasses other alkaline cleaning agents due to its faster and more intensive action. It removes unpleasant odors and has a fresh smell. eOx leaves the cleaned surface antistatic which helps the surface stay clean longer. It is specially designed to meet stronger local legislations, is solvent free and human and wastewater friendly. Although this product has a high pH (12.8), which gives it an excellent and strong cleaning affect, it does not affect metals; including aluminium as it is inhibited for this use.
- Non-hazardous – Not subject to dangerous goods regulations.
- No phosphates, acids or silicones and is non-butyl.
- Very economical to use.
- Fast, intense cleaning action surpasses other cleaners’ performance.
- Cleaned surfaces become slightly antistatic for up to 4 weeks.
- Can be effective used as a spray-on & wipe-off process.
- Safe for use in high-pressure washers, immersion systems and ultrasonic machines.
- High biodegradability (tested by the University of Ghent, Belgium)
- Quickly de-emulsifies, resulting in excellent oil and water separation
- Fresh smell – NOT citrus
- Safe to use on all metals, plastics, lacquer paints, floors, walls, ceilings, etc
eOx Economic may be safely used in cleaning fountains, immersion or ultrasonic baths, parts washers, high-pressure cleaners, and other industrial cleaning machines. It is safe to use on all metals, plastics, lacquer paints, floors, walls, ceilings, etc.
Directions for Use
- Whatever system is used for cleaning with eOx Economic, a mechanical action (brush, sponge, aeration of solution, ultrasonic, etc.) is required to break the surface tension of the dirt. Just soaking for an extended time will not be sufficient for cleaning.
- eOx Economic is not flammable and can be safely heated. For immersion or ultrasonic baths we recommend 50° C/122° F to minimize the evaporation rate.
- eOx Economic is highly concentrated. If the product is not sufficiently diluted, a white haze or stripes can be left after drying especially on very smooth or shiny surfaces. This haze will disappear when the surface is treated again with the correct dilution.
- Rinsing all parts, pipes and surfaces is important so no residue remains. Rinsing with warm water is not necessary but will enhance the drying process. If needed, use compressed air to speed up drying time.
- Spray the surface to be cleaned with eOx Economic, brush in, allow a short time for the product to work in (10 seconds), remove dirt by brush. Let it dry. When the cleaned item is to be painted, rinse with plenty water or use eOx Economic at a 1:50 dilution.
Cleaning Concentration Examples
1:3 for removing paraffin, oil, grease, soot, nicotine deposits, etc.
1:10 for cleaning boats, campers, wheels, walls, ceilings, doors, etc.
1:15 for cleaning kitchens, toilets and fittings, carpets, hard synthetic materials, etc.
1:40 – 80 for cleaning cars
1:100 for cleaning windows, mirrors, shiny surfaces and carpets
1-gallon poly bottles
4 x 1-gallon cases
55-gallon poly drums
Do not store under 35°F/2C and not above 122°F/50C. Do not use below 35°F/2C.
NFPA Hazard Class: Health 0 (as used)
VOC: <1 g/L (as used) pH: 12.9 (concentrate) Flash point: None