eOx® AeroTech 2000 – Made In The USA
eOx AeroTech 2000 (AT) is a ready to use specialty product for aircraft engine manufacturers and engine maintenance and remanufacturing. It is suitable for aircraft engine materials. eOx AT removes difficult substances such as hydraulic oil, carbon and lubricants safely. eOx AT conforms to ARP 1755B for cleaning agents on aircraft engine materials; ASTM F 519-97 TYPE 1A for Mechanical Hydrogen Embrittlement; and ASTM F 945-98 on AMS 4911 alloy.
- Non-hazardous – Not subject to dangerous goods regulations.
- No phosphates, acids or silicones
- High biodegradability (tested by the University of Ghent, Belgium)
- Very economical to use.
- Contains no phosphates, acids, silicones and is non-butyl.
- Safe to use on all surfaces including metal, plastic & rubber materials with no stock loss.
- Fast, intense cleaning action surpasses other cleaners’ performance.
- Cleaned surfaces become slightly antistatic and corrosion inhibitive for up to 4 weeks.
- Can be effective used as a spray-on & wipe-off process.
- Safe for use in high-pressure washers, immersion systems and ultrasonic machines.
- Fresh smell – NOT citrus
- eOx AT is ready to use but can be diluted up to 1:1 with water. It can also be used to clean smaller parts in an ultrasonic cleaning tank.
- Work on limited areas so that product does not dry before rinsing.
- Whatever system is used for cleaning with eOx AT, a mechanical action (brush, sponge, aeration of solution, ultrasonic, etc.) is required to break the surface tension of the dirt. Just wetting or soaking for an extended time will not be sufficient for cleaning.
- After 2 cleanings, eOx AT will form an anti-static layer on the cleaned surface. This layer helps prevent dirt from sticking to the surface in the future, thereby making it easier to remove.
- Warming eOx AT accelerates the cleaning process.
- Circulation of the solution in a parts washer will enhance cleaning.
- Ultrasonic baths will accelerate cleaning time, but are not required.
- Contaminants may be precipitated or filtered out of the eOx AT product solution to facilitate disposal. The remaining eOx AT may be reused provided pH continues to meet specifications.
1-quart ready to use spray bottles
12 x 1-quart ready to use spray bottles
1-gallon poly bottles
4 x 1-gallon cases
55-gallon poly drums
Do not store under 35°F/2C and not above 122°F/50C. Do not use below 35°F/2C.
NFPA Hazard Class: Health 0 (as used)
VOC: < 1 g/L (as used)
pH: 12.9 (concentrate)
Flash point: None