eOx® Aircraft Hydraulic Fluid Remover
eOx Aircraft Hydraulic Fluid Remover (AHFR) is a proprietary cleaner designed to easily remove all hydraulic fluids, baked on carbon, and corrosion protecting compounds. eOx AHFR is an excellent replacement for chlorinated products and solvent based cleaners. eOx AHFR meets AMS–1526B.
- Non-hazardous – Not subject to dangerous goods regulations.
- No phosphates, acids or silicones
- High biodegradability (tested by the University of Ghent, Belgium)
- Neutral pH of 6-8
- Very economical to use.
- Contains no phosphates, acids, silicones and is non-butyl.
- Fast, intense cleaning action surpasses other cleaners’ performance.
- Can be effective used as a spray-on & wipe-off process.
- Safe for use in high-pressure washers, immersion systems and ultrasonic machines.
- Fresh smell – NOT citrus
eOx AHFR is specially developed to remove sticky hydraulic oil deposits from the aircraft fuselage, wheel wells, landing gear, wings, and any area or part where hydraulic fluid accumulates. eOx AHFR also removes numerous oils, greases and stubborn carbon deposits; especially from around engine exhaust areas. eOx AHFR is ready to use and intended as a spot cleaner on the aircraft.
Directions for Use
- Spray eOx AHFR on the surface to be cleaned. Scrub the area with a brush.
- Depending on the level of contamination, let the product work for 1 to 15 minutes maximum.
- Scrub the area again with a brush.
- Rinse the area with water to remove the residue.
- Repeat if necessary.
- RPM Technology recommends treating the entire aircraft with the eOx Aircraft Cleaner (AC). This product completely removes any residue of the eOx AHFR. Furthermore, will create an anti-static layer on the surface so that the adherence of new hydraulic oil deposits is reduced and successive cleaning easier.
For additional & more detailed aircraft cleaning instructions, see RPM Technology’s “Instructions for Cleaning an Aircraft with eOx Aircraft Cleaning Products”.
1-quart spray bottles
12 x 1-quart spray bottles
1-gallon poly bottles
4 x 1-gallon cases
55-gallon poly drums
Do not store under 35°F/2C and not above 122°F/50C. Do not use below 35°F/2C.
NFPA Hazard Class: Health 1
VOC: < 20 Pa
pH: >6 <8
Flash point: >212°F/100C