eOx® Aircraft Cleaner – Made In The USA
eOx Aircraft Cleaner (AC) is a specialty product for the aviation industry. eOx AC is suitable for external and internal cleaning of virtually all metal and/or painted surfaces. eOx Aircraft Cleaner completely removes difficult substances such as hydraulic oil, grease, carbon, brake dust and dirt safely and easily. Unlike other cleaners that only remove surface contamination, eOx AC removes chemicals and dirt from the grain of the paint thus making it look new and extending its useful life. eOx AC conforms to Boeing D6-17487, Douglas CSD #1, AMS 1525B and AMS 155A.
- Non-hazardous – Not subject to dangerous goods regulations.
- No phosphates, acids or silicones
- High biodegradability (tested by the University of Ghent, Belgium)
- Very economical to use.
- Contains no phosphates, acids, silicones and is non-butyl.
- Safe to use on all surfaces including metal, plastic & rubber materials with no stock loss.
- Fast, intense cleaning action surpasses other cleaners’ performance.
- Cleaned surfaces become slightly antistatic and corrosion inhibitive for up to 4 weeks.
- Can be effective used as a spray-on & wipe-off process.
- Safe for use in high-pressure washers, immersion systems and ultrasonic machines.
- Fresh smell – NOT citrus
Commercial Aircraft Savings / Aircraft / Year
|Factor||Fuel Cost/Year||Drag Reduction||Fuel Savings per plane per year|
|Factor||Current man-hours/plane||New man-hours/plane||Labor Savings per plane per year|
Total savings per aircraft per year: $42,540
How much can your company save?
eOx AC can be used in either wet wash or dry wash aircraft cleaning applications. It can also be used to clean smaller parts in an ultrasonic cleaning tank.
- When applying eOx AC with a spray applicator, start working from the bottom to the top to avoid getting stripes on the fuselage or other large surfaces.
- Work on limited areas so that product does not dry before rinsing.
- Whatever system is used for cleaning with eOx AC, a mechanical action (brush, sponge, aeration of solution, ultrasonic, etc.) is required to break the surface tension of the dirt. Just wetting or soaking for an extended time will not be sufficient for cleaning.
- After 2 cleanings, eOx AC will form an anti-static layer on the cleaned surface. This layer helps prevent dirt from sticking to the surface in the future, thereby making it easier to remove. Over time, the dilution can then be increased up to 1:8 maximum.
- Warming eOx AC accelerates the cleaning process.
- Circulation of the solution in a parts washer will enhance cleaning.
- Ultrasonic baths may accelerate cleaning time, but are not required.
- Contaminants may be precipitated or filtered out of the eOx AC product solution to facilitate disposal. The remaining eOx AC may be reused provided pH continues to meet specifications.
For additional & more detailed cleaning instructions, see RPM Technology’s “Instructions for Cleaning and Aircaft with eOx Aircraft Cleaning Products”.
1-quart ready to use spray bottles
12 x 1-quart ready to use spray bottles
1-gallon poly bottles
4 x 1-gallon cases
55-gallon poly drums
Do not store under 35°F/2C and not above 122°F/50C. Do not use below 35°F/2C.
NFPA Hazard Class: Health 0 (as used)
VOC: < 1 g/L (as used)
pH: 12.9 (concentrate)
Flash point: None