Di-Aqua® Silicone Oil & Grease Remover – Made In The USA
Description: Di-Aqua is a water-based cleaner that effectively emulsifies silicone oils, greases and uncured elastomers as well as adhesive tape residues. Its unique cleaning action also quickly and efficiently removes ordinary oils, greases, Krytox® and soils. Di-Aqua was formulated with the environment in mind and does not contain chlorinated, fluorinated, aromatic or hydrocarbon solvents, and is phosphate free. The ingredients used are biodegradable. It is economical and easy to use and can be diluted with up to 9 parts water, 10%.
Benefits of Di-Aqua
- Quickly removes silicone oils & greases. Leaves a silicone free surface
- Chlorinated and fluorinated solvent free
- Negligible aromatic solvent content
- Environmentally responsible
- No odor for operator comfort
- Rinses with water
- Safe on virtually any surface
- Safe on paint and powder coating
- Environmentally friendly
- Water based
- Wide range of applications
Dilute if necessary to a 10% solution. Spray Di-Aqua on the surface and gently agitate until frothy foam is present. Rinse with fresh water. If you have a larger area, you can use the Di-Aqua in a power wash system. If the part is very small, you can use the Di-Aqua in an ultra-sonic cleaner.
Di-Aqua can be used in any area where silicone oils need to be removed including silicones that are used in personal care product manufacturing.
- Floors and Equipment: Dilute 1 part Di-Aqua to 9 parts water. Apply the diluted Di-Aqua and scrub or mop as convenient. Use a scrubbing machine for large areas.
- Process vessels: Dilute 1 part Di-Aqua to 9 parts of water. Then either fill process vessel and clean using cleaning in place system or spray onto surface and rinse off.
- Contaminated Parts: Dilute 1 part Di-Aqua to 9 parts of water. Either immerse contaminated part in Di-Aqua, soak for few minutes and rinse off or spray and leave for a few minutes and rinse off.
AVAILABILITY: Di-Aqua is non-hazardous for shipment and available “ready to use” in 1-quart and 12×1-quart cases, and as a concentrate in 1-gallon, 4×1-gallon cases, and 55-gallon drums.